(202) 293-5003 firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Always tell the customer everything you know about their IT environment
2) If we do our job well and everything works, people my ask “why are we paying these guys”. That’s why we send monthly executive reports so the know what is going on behind the curtain.
3) After a customer meeting, don't talk in the elevator
4) Best of Breed program: Full Refund in 30-days in not satisfied; get out of contract in 30 days if not satisfied; billing in six-minute increments
5) What we do: Solve IT problems before they happen, and be there when they occur
6) How we do it: Through advanced monitoring and management systems with dedicated technical coordinators to make sure certified engineers address issue promptly
7) Why we do what we do: This is really the most important. We make technology work to help you achieve your mission
8) What does PAC do: Our Process Automation Group builds IT processes that improve business functions
9) Do no wrong: Is our first rule to our engineers
10) Escalate: If an trouble ticket is beyond a skill set or takes too long to resolve, move it quickly up to a more senior engineer
AND, one more:
11) Communicate with the customer – all the time – particularly the bad news first.
818 Connecticut Ave. NW, Ste. 950 Washington, DC 20006
MadWolf Technologies is so confident in our systems and processes that we now provide a “Best of Breed” service guarantee.
This unbeatable guarantee, on both new and renewed IT Managed Services contracts, offers:
MadWolf Technologies is rebranding the Professional Services team to better focus the services offered by this team: Process Automation Consulting (PAC) Team.
Some of our MadWolf Team Members said that this was absolutely one of their favorite things that they have ever done.