(202) 293-5003 email@example.com
Project Goal: MadWolf engineers, developers and designers update the SharePoint 2010 public site for RFF to include the ability to build a “syllabus” “on the fly”.
Specifically this project will address these areas:
1. The new web part will communicate with existing SharePoint lists to expose data for the interfaces.
2. The web part will include the selection objects.
3. The web part will allow multiple selections; no limits based upon subjects or publication types.
4. A publication definition pop up window will also be derived from a SharePoint list.
5. The web part will not save the selections for later usage.
6. Once the user has made their selections, they will be combined into one printable, PDF or Word document “list”.
818 Connecticut Ave. NW, Ste. 950 Washington, DC 20006
MadWolf Technologies is so confident in our systems and processes that we now provide a “Best of Breed” service guarantee.
This unbeatable guarantee, on both new and renewed IT Managed Services contracts, offers:
MadWolf Technologies is rebranding the Professional Services team to better focus the services offered by this team: Process Automation Consulting (PAC) Team.
Some of our MadWolf Team Members said that this was absolutely one of their favorite things that they have ever done.