SIN 132-51 – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- FPDS Code D302 IT Systems Development Services
- FPDS Code D306 IT Systems Analysis Services
- FPDS Code D307 Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
- FPDS Code D308 Programming Services
- FPDS Code D310 IT Backup and Security Services
- FPDS Code D311 IT Data Conversion Services
- FPDS Code D316 IT Network Management Services
- FPDS Code D317 Automated News Services, Data Services, or Other Information Services
All non-professional labor categories must be incidental to and used solely to support hardware, software and/or professional services, and cannot be purchased separately.
Offerors and Agencies are advised that the Group 70 – Information Technology Schedule is not to be used as a means to procure services which properly fall under the Brooks Act. These services include, but are not limited to, architectural, engineering, mapping, cartographic production, remote sensing, geographic information systems, and related services. FAR 36.6 distinguishes between mapping services of an A/E nature and mapping services which are not connected nor incidental to the traditionally accepted A/E Services
This solicitation is not intended to solicit for the reselling of IT Professional Services, except for the provision of implementation, maintenance, integration, or training services in direct support of a product. Under such circumstances the services must be performance by the publisher or manufacturer or one of their authorized agents.